Position: Custodian, PT
Reports to: Facilities Director
Rate of Pay: $15.74-16.24/hour dependent on experience and qualifications
The Pacific Clinic, premier health and sports campus of the northwest, has immediate
openings for (1) Part Time Custodian.
In order to maintain the general appearance and sanitation needs of the facility including
the men's restrooms and locker rooms during operating hours, The Pacific Clinic is
seeking (1) male Custodian for the 6:00 AM -2:30 PM and 4:00 PM-10:30 PM, Saturday and
Benefits for PT employees include full Clinic membership privileges for themselves and
eligible dependents, discounts and quarterly guest passes!
The position requires a focus on customer service and expects that the individual is
approachable, courteous, knowledgeable, and has good listening and communication
skills. It is designed for a motivated, team-oriented, independent, and responsible
individual who works well with minimal supervision. Task-specific training will be
provided, and safety guidelines must be followed. The required skills will be learned
primarily through on–the-job training.
Working independently and as part of a team, duties and responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
● Maintain the cleanliness and care of the facilities and property.
● Perform light and heavy cleaning duties.
● Sweep, mop, scrub, and vacuum floors; shampoo, steam-clean carpets and rugs.
● Gather and dispose of trash.
● Scrub, sanitize and maintain all supplies within restroom facilities.
● Dust furniture, walls, and equipment.
● Clean and polish windows, mirrors, fixtures and furniture.
● Mix cleaning solutions and chemicals according to instructions; follow
procedures for the use of chemical cleaners
● Ongoing, professional communication with team, lead and Director; providing
notification regarding tasks, facilities and /or repairs.
● Maintain sidewalks, snow removal as needed
● Ability to bend, stoop, lift and move items weighing up to 50 pounds intermittently.
● Ability to stand and walk continuously throughout the shift, and climb stairs.
● Experience with using cleaning equipment, vacuum cleaners, and cleaning
● Background and knowledge in handling, mixing, and using cleaning chemicals,
occupational hazards and safety rules.
● Ability to prioritize tasks; possess strong time-management skills.
● Ability to effectively communicate, actively listen and work well with others.
● Ability to tolerate work in all types of indoor/outdoor conditions.
● Basic swimming skills.
● The custodian will clean the men's restrooms/locker rooms during operating
Interested candidates are invited to apply online through Indeed.
This position has been posted 11/8/23. Open Until Filled
The Pacific Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employ