Physical Therapist, Part Time
Position: Physical Therapist, Part Time
Department: Medical Office - Physical Therapy
Reports to: Allison Hoskins, Medical Office Director
Range of Pay: $36.00-$42.00/hr. - Depending on experience and qualifications.
The Center for Functional Health @the PC, premier health and sports campus of the northwest, is seeking a highly skilled Physical Therapist to join our team! This position will be Part Time, max of 29 hrs/per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Provide physical therapy services to patients with a variety of conditions, including, but not limited, to musculoskeletal, neurological, and chronic conditions demonstrating comprehensive clinical knowledge throughout the patient/client encounter.
● Evaluate, develop, plan and deliver individualized treatment plans (administer manual therapy techniques, exercise programs and modalities), monitor and document progress and communicate with other healthcare professionals to ensure coordinated care and optimal patient outcomes.
● Comply with all regulatory guidance including but not limited to HIPAA, Medicare rules and billing and coding guidance.
● Continuously improve knowledge and skills through continuing education and professional development opportunities.
Benefits include full Clinic membership privileges for employee and eligible dependents, use of the nursery (during usual hours) when performing work duties, discounts and quarterly guest passes! Copy/paste into your internet browser the following link for a complete showcase of our Health and Sport Campus offerings:
● Master’s (MPT) or Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree
● Current license to practice physical therapy in the state of Washington.
● Excellent interpersonal, communication and active listening skills with the ability to work with a diverse population of people of all ages.
● Strong clinical skills with demonstrated commitment to evidence-based practice
● Ability to work effectively as part of a healthcare team
● Possess and maintain current CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
This position is Open Until Filled.
The Pacific Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer