Position: Lifeguard, Part Time
Reports to: Aquatics Director
Pay Range: $15.74-16.24/hour depending on experience and qualifications
The Pacific Clinic, premier health and sports campus of the northwest, has an immediate need
for American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards, Part Time, to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Under general supervision, oversee and monitor activities for our two indoor pools,
sauna, steam room, cold/hot tubs and waterpark ensuring a safe and fun environment
for our patrons.
● Observe and enforce all rules and regulations of the facility to prevent accidents or
● Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; respond quickly to all
emergencies and administer First Aid/CPR as needed.
● Help maintain a clean, safe and sanitary facility;
● Keep the pool and pool deck safe and clear of any obstacles or potential dangers.
● Communicate with the lifeguard team and facility staff for additional assistance in an
● Complete daily paperwork during assigned shifts.
● Attend all in-service training sessions and staff meetings
● Provide quality customer service for our patrons
Successful candidates will have availability for daytime coverage between 6:00 AM - 3:00
PM or availability for scheduling Friday evenings and all day Saturday and Sunday.
These PT positions will be 10-20 hours per week. Part time benefits include full Clinic
membership privileges for themselves and eligible dependents, including use of the
jungle gym nursery (during usual business hours), discounts and quarterly guest
● Age 15+
● Current American Red Cross Lifeguard certification including CPR/AED/ First Aid for the
● Excellent communication and active listening skills with the ability to work with and
interact with all kinds of people of all ages.
● Maintain physical condition to perform the duties as required by Red Cross Lifeguard
Interested candidates to apply through Indeed.
Open: 11/08/2023 - this position is open until filled.
The Pacific Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer